The Lite extension is a regular user extension purchased on a plan designed for light use. It is ideal for phones in kitchens, reception areas or door entry systems. The monthly plan fee is $17 per Lite extension and it includes one phone number plus 100 minutes (inbound or outbound to Canada/USA). Excess minutes are charged at $0.03 per minute. To sign up to a Lite plan you must first sign-up to either a Mobile First or Office First plan then add the Lite plan via the online portal.
Articles in this section
- What is a Lite extension and how much does it cost?
- Can I use a desk phone with an extension on the Mobile First plan?
- Business Phone Quick Reference (Star Codes)
- Voicemail Reference Guide
- How do I create a new user?
- How do I assign a user to a phone?
- How do I create a group ?
- How do I create an automated attendant?
- How do I create a schedule?
- How do I setup how inbound calls will be handled?