Devices are elements of the platform like physical phones, softphones, mobile apps, and SIP trunks. Multiple devices can be registered to a single telephone number or extension in the system.
What you will learn:
The device module provides a list of all installed devices, as well as configuration options and the status of each device.
The Device configuration displays a list of installed devices and configuration options. This page will be updated as the Device Configuration functions are finalized in Q1 2022.
To configure devices:
- Navigate to Devices > Configuration. A new window will appear, displaying the list of available devices.
- Click on the three-dot kebab menu icon that appears next to each model name.
To configure a specific device, click on the appropriate configuration option.
To configure the BLF Keyset:
- Click the Key Setup. A new window will appear. You can view a list of the keys that are available.
- To assign a key, click the edit icon that appears next to it. A new pop-up window will appear.
- Select Type from the dropdown menu.
Note: To learn more about various key types, click plus sign (+) in the Key Help section.
- Enter the First name, Last name and Value.
- Click Save.
To configure the key copy:
- Click the Key Copy. A new window will appear.
- Choose the Key Group from the drop-down menu and check the required Services/Extensions.
- Click Copy Keys.
You can check the status of all connected devices. To view the status, navigate to Devices > Status. The information presented includes Extension, SIP gateway address, IP transport type, status on the system, when the “State” was created, and finally the IP address of the device in the system.