A call could be a prospect, a partner or a customer that needs your help!
An unanswered call could mean a missed opportunity or a lost customer.
With call queues, you can manage large call volumes and minimize missed calls.
Give your callers the positive experience they deserve and the option to wait for a representative to answer, or just leave a voicemail message.
How it Works
- Add a call queue to support sales, customer service, or admin teams
- Manage who gets the calls on the call queue through your web portal
- Include it in your company greeting (Press 2 for Customer Support, Press 3 for Sales)
- The queued calls are distributed to the next available answering agent in the order received.
- Choose a call queue size that suits your needs. Call queues come with capacities of up to 6 on-hold callers. Larger capacities available on request.
- Callers can leave voicemail when no answering agent is available or if they no longer wish to wait on the line.
- Add, Modify or Remove call queues as needed for your business.
Call Queueing is an add-on service Purchase Call Queue licences via the Shopping Menu of the online account portal. There is a monthly recurring charge of $14.95 per Call Queue and a $0.03 charge for each minute of hold time in the queue.
Please see the guide below which provides in-depth information about our call queue feature.