While Cloudli does not limit the number of characters you can send in an SMS/MMS, a limit of 160 characters is imposed by the underlying technology, so if your message is longer than 160 characters, Cloudli will break it up as necessary and it will count as multiple messages.
Articles in this section
- What type of Cloudli account supports SMS/MMS?
- Is SMS/MMS supported on all Cloudli phone numbers?
- How do I activate SMS/MMS on my Cloudli phone number?
- How do I send and receive SMS/MMS on my Cloudli number?
- What devices can I use for sending and receiving SMS/ MMS ?
- Is Cloudli's SMS/MMS free?
- How many characters can I send per SMS?
- Am I using SMS/MMS when messaging other Cloudli users?