- First, verify If the number is portable, Can I Keep My Number?
- Provide the Cloudli Letter Of Authorization along with a copy of the recent phone bill indicating:
Name, address and the number to port or any “ownership proof” , this must include the following information:
- Account number
- Name of Company or Authorized Name on the account.
- ALL Numbers requested for porting MUST be present.
Acceptable ownership proof could be:
1) Copy of the Bill (Bill must not be older than 30 days).
2) Screenshot for your online account with numbers and details above from your current carrier.
3) Customer service Record for US numbers: A Customer Service Record is a document which your current carrier is obligated to provide you upon your request. CSR’s should include all necessary information required to port. Please contact your carrier directly to obtain your Customer Service Record.
4) Equipment record for Canadian numbers: When porting for a business customer, whenever it is possible, an Equipment Record issued by the current carrier should be asked. The customer can go directly to their Service Provider and ask for the necessary pieces of information: Name, Service Address, Full list of TNs active on their account, Pilot lines, Circuit IDs.
5) Email from your current carrier states all necessary information required to port (Name, Address and the numbers to port).
- Once we receive the portability documents LOA and ownership proof , the process will take between 5 to 15 business days you will be notified by emails of the portability status:
1- Portability request received and processed
2- Portability request scheduled , we will provide the date of the porting
3- Portability completed, on the porting day, usually the transfer will be complete in the morning. We will confirm that the number is with Cloudli service.