You can submit a port request during sign-up or via Cloudli online portal. Simply choose “I want to keep my existing number”. This will initiate the porting process and we will take care of the rest. See What are the different steps of the Porting Process?” for details on what happens next.
Articles in this section
- Letter of Authorization (LOA) for Local Number Portability
- What are the different steps of the Porting Process?
- How to Transfer your Telephone Number to Cloudli?
- Is there a Porting Fee ?
- Can I Port my Disconnected Number ?
- How to Unbundle your Telephone Line from your Digital Subscriber Line (DSL):
- How Long Will it Take?
- Could my Port Request be Rejected?
- Who cancels the old Service after the Porting?