If your Internet connection depends on your telephone line and you would like to keep this service after the porting, contact your telecom provider and request an unbundled DSL or to install 'dry/naked' loop, without canceling your existing telephone line. Your provider will assign a new telephone number to your DSL connection leaving your existing telephone number on a stand-alone line. Your telephone number is now ready to be switched to Cloudli!
Articles in this section
- Letter of Authorization (LOA) for Local Number Portability
- What are the different steps of the Porting Process?
- How to Transfer your Telephone Number to Cloudli?
- Is there a Porting Fee ?
- Can I Port my Disconnected Number ?
- How to Unbundle your Telephone Line from your Digital Subscriber Line (DSL):
- How Long Will it Take?
- Could my Port Request be Rejected?
- Who cancels the old Service after the Porting?