- From the Hub , press/click the “Write a New Message” icon .
- Start typing the name of one your contacts in the “To” field and choose one of the contacts proposed. Or press/click + to open up your contacts to select someone manually or search for them.
Note: If you want to start a group conversation, after selecting one contact, do the same steps as above. The names will be separated by a semi-colon.
- Write your message and press/click the Send arrow
- From the Hub press the “Write a New Message” icon .
- Swipe up and down and check the boxes of the name(s) the person(s) you want to write a message to. You can also use the search bar.
- Once you selected the participant(s), press Next.
- Write your message and press the Send arrow.
Using Desktop PC?
- From the Hub choose Direct Messages or Group Messages, then click the “Write a New Message” icon .