Cloudli enables you to send outbound SMS messages to your personal contacts or to a number not in your contacts (Business phone user required).
Note: Make sure your administrator has set up your extension with an SMS number
Here is how to send an SMS to a number that is not found in your contacts.
- In the Hub press/click the “Write new message” icon
- In the “To:” field, enter the person’s number with the keyboard, and press "Return".
- Write your message and press/click the Send arrow, the conversation will be created.
- In the Hub press the “Write new message” icon
- In the "To" field, type a name or a phone number, and press "Send to ..."
- Write your message and press the Send arrow.
Using Desktop PC?
- Make sure you are on “Direct Messages"
- Click the “Write new message” icon
- Type the person’s number, and click “Go”
- You will then be able to type your message on the bottom of the screen where it says “type some text”, and send it.