Cloudli is all about flexibility and convenience. That is why we make it possible for you to connect using different devices. Choose the device that best suits your needs. Here are some of the devices you can use:
- Use your regular telephone set. You will need to connect it to an Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) which in turn connects to the Internet.
- Use Cloudli's desktop application on your computer.
- Use Cloudli's mobile app on your Apple iOS or Android device.
- Use an IP-Phone, which is a telephone set with built-in Voice over IP (VoIP) capabilities.
Regardless of which type of device you use, if you purchased it from us it will be automatically configured.
If you already own a device or purchased one from another vendor, you need to configure it according to the instructions that come with it. Make sure it is a SIP-enabled VoIP device. We can provide you with generic information needed to properly configure a typical SIP device, but before using one from a third party, you should check with us to make sure that specific model has been properly tested and certified interoperable with our network. Due to variations in characteristics of different SIP devices, we cannot guarantee how well uncertified devices will work.
Have look at the following sections to know which devices are available from Cloudli.
Linksys SPA122 ATA
Simply want to add the Cloudli phone service to your home? Then choose the SPA122. This is the ideal choice if you don’t already own a router.
- 2 line interfaces to connect analog phones, fax machines or a PBX system
- 2 (LAN) Ethernet interfaces to connect computers, hubs or switches to the Internet
- 1 (WAN) Ethernet connection to a broadband modem or router
See the product Data Sheet for more details.