You can use Cloudli Audio Conferencing anytime you are hosting meetings that do not require a reservation or an operator to conduct a call.
Articles in this section
- When should I use Cloudli Audio Conferencing?
- How do I generate a new conference in the Cloudli portal?
- How do I schedule a conference call?
- How many participants can I have on a conference call?
- How do I start/join a Cloudli Audio Conference call?
- What menu options are available during a conference call?
- How is it charged?
- How do I record the conference call?
- How much does conference recording cost?
- Who should I give a conference leader code to?