No. When using Cloudli to send or receive messages to other Cloudli users, your message is delivered as an Instant Message (IM) using the Cloudli network and not as SMS, which uses the cellular network.
Articles in this section
- What type of Cloudli account supports SMS/MMS?
- Is SMS/MMS supported on all Cloudli phone numbers?
- How do I activate SMS/MMS on my Cloudli phone number?
- How do I send and receive SMS/MMS on my Cloudli number?
- What devices can I use for sending and receiving SMS/ MMS?
- Is Cloudli's SMS/MMS free?
- How many characters can I send per SMS?
- Am I using SMS/MMS when messaging other Cloudli users?