Transferring your telephone number to Cloudli means a disconnection/cancellation of that telephone number and account with your present telephone company and re-connection to the Cloudli network. Transferring your telephone number will take a minimum of 5 days once you start the transfer process (once you complete and correctly fill the Letter of Authorization and attachments). However, timing ultimately depends on how fast your former telephone company can process Cloudli's request to port your telephone number.
Articles in this section
- Letter of Authorization (LOA) for Local Number Portability
- What are the different steps of the Porting Process?
- How to Transfer your Telephone Number to Cloudli?
- Is there a Porting Fee ?
- Can I Port my Disconnected Number ?
- How to Unbundle your Telephone Line from your Digital Subscriber Line (DSL):
- How Long Will it Take?
- Could my Port Request be Rejected?
- Who cancels the old Service after the Porting?