First, verify If the number is portable, Can I Keep My Number?
- Once you’ve confirmed that your number can be ported to Cloudli, submit a port request via sign-up or the Cloudli online portal.
- Cloudli will send you the Cloudli Letter Of Authorization (LOA) form for you to fill out.
- Submit the completed LOA along with “proof of ownership” as per the instructions on the LOA. The proof of ownership must show the following information:
- Account number with the loosing carrier
- Name of Company or Authorized Name on the account.
- ALL numbers requested for porting
We will acceptable any of the following as proof of ownership:
- Copy of the most recent Bill (Bill must not be older than 30 days).
- Screenshot for your online account showing the information listed above.
- Customer Service Record (CSR): A CSR is a document which your current carrier can provide you upon your request. CSRs should include all necessary information required to port. Please contact your carrier directly to obtain your Customer Service Record.
- Equipment Record (ER): If a CSR is not available, it may be possible, to request an Equipment Record from your current carrier. Customer should contact their Service Provider and ask for the necessary pieces of information listed above as well as any other information they can provide such as: Pilot lines or Circuit IDs.
- Email from your current carrier that provides all the necessary information listed above.
- Once we receive the completed LOA document and proof of ownership, the process typically takes between 5 to 15 business days, but timing ultimately depends on how fast your former telephone company releases your telephone number(s). You will be notified by emails of progress and portability status:
- Portability request received and processed
- Portability request scheduled: we will provide the date of the porting
- Portability completed: usually the transfer will be complete in the morning of the porting day. We will confirm that the number was transferred to Cloudli.