No, your number must be active! Do not cancel your service before your number is ported to Cloudli. Your current line must remain active until the end of the porting process. If you have canceled your service before the port is completed, try contacting your existing provider asking to re-activate it.
Articles in this section
- Letter of Authorization (LOA) for Local Number Portability
- What are the different steps of the Porting Process?
- How to Transfer your Telephone Number to Cloudli?
- Is there a Porting Fee ?
- Can I Port my Disconnected Number ?
- How to Unbundle your Telephone Line from your Digital Subscriber Line (DSL):
- How Long Will it Take?
- Could my Port Request be Rejected?
- Who cancels the old Service after the Porting?