Customer is responsible for canceling the old service once we confirm the number has been successfully ported to us. This is necessary to make sure that the account has been terminated or updated so that the monthly billing is stopped or adjusted as appropriate.
Articles in this section
- Letter of Authorization (LOA) for Local Number Portability
- What are the different steps of the Porting Process?
- How to Transfer your Telephone Number to Cloudli?
- Is there a Porting Fee ?
- Can I Port my Disconnected Number ?
- How to Unbundle your Telephone Line from your Digital Subscriber Line (DSL):
- How Long Will it Take?
- Could my Port Request be Rejected?
- Who cancels the old Service after the Porting?