- In the Hub , Swipe or click and drag the specific conversation to the left and choose Hide.
- Confirm by pressing “Hide” again at the bottom the screen.
- In the Hub press and hold a specific conversation.
- You will see a check mark appear.
Press the “Leave” icon on the top right-hand side of the screen to leave the conversation.
Tip: Once the check mark has appeared, you can select multiple conversations and leave them all at once using the “Leave” icon.
Using Desktop PC:
- In the Hub, click a specific conversation
- Then click the three-dot menu on the top right and click “Leave”.
Important note: There is a distinction between leaving/hiding a conversation and a function of deleting the record of a conversation (which currently is not in the functionalities of the Cloudli app).
It is important to be aware that if you leave a conversation and then in the future there is a new interaction with that contact, the full conversation will be loaded again.