Yes. You need internet access to use TalkNText app. This could be via WIFI or Cellular Data.
Articles in this section
- Letter of Authorization (SMS LOA) for Text-Enabled Landline
- What are the supported versions of OS with TalkNText?
- Can I manage my own extension or organization from TalkNText Dashboard?
- Do I need internet for using TalkNText?
- Can I send SMS/Text messages from TalkNText?
- Is there capability for an Auto-Attendant with TalkNText?
- Can I Keep my existing business number with TalkNText?