To route calls to a queue, simply program the Call Queue action into the preferred option of the phone number.
- Select the phone number/Option by which you want to direct calls to a queue.
- Select the Call Queue action.
- Enter the preferred priority in Call Priority – Allowed value from 1 to 100. The lower the number, the higher the priority. If not relevant, put 50.
- Select the desired Queue in the Queue field.
- Select the skill if required in Skill – Only agents assigned to the queue and having this skill will receive calls from this phone number or its option. Unless you are in a state of overflow and have selected the Routing – Queue Skill option.
Complete the other usual options and then click Save.