You can copy shortcut button programming from a desk phone to other desk phones of the same models in a same account with Cloudli Connect.
This article will guide you through this feature.
- Have a Cloudli Connect account active and credentials to access the online portal.
- Make sure your profile has the level of access “Telephony – Level 3”.
- At least one device on which the shortcut buttons have been programmed.
- The devices on which the shortcut buttons programming will be copied on must be already added in the Cloudli Connect account.
- Assign devices to extension before using the ''Copy buttons programming'' feature.
HOW TO COPY SHORTCUT BUTTON PROGRAMMING ON DESK PHONES
1. Login the Cloudli Connect online portal In the desire account.
Note: Please reach out to your Cloudli Connect agent if you do not have your credentials.
2. Click on the ''Telephony'' menu.
3. Click on the ''Devices'' module.
4. Click on the desk phone MAC address from where the button programming must be copied from.
In our example, we will be using the device Yealink T54W MAC address: AAAAAAAAAAAA.
5. We recommend to make sure the shortcut button are programmed accordingly. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the ''Buttons'' tab.
- Go over the buttons actual programming.
- Click "EDIT" if the buttons programming must be updated.
- Click "SAVE" if the changes must be applied.
Note: Please note that only the following buttons function are currently supported for cloning: ''Speed dial'', ''Do not disturb'', ''Voicemail'', ''Line'', and ''Outbound Number''.
- Go back to the ''General'' tab if the button programming is compliant.
6. Click on the drop down ''Menu'' at the top right corner.
7. Click on the ''Copy buttons programming'' feature.
8. Confirm which devices must have the shortcut button programming copied on by deselecting or/and selecting devices by checking their boxes.
Note: All devices are selected by default by the system when you use the ''Copy buttons programming'' feature.
Reminder: Please note that desk phones of same models will be shown as button programming may be copied to devices of same models.
At the bottom right of the page:
- Click "Select All" to select all the devices listed in the page.
- Click "Deselect All" to deselect all selected devices.
- Click "Cancel" to cancel the ''Copy buttons programming'' feature.
9. Click "Copy" to copy the button programming on the selected devices.
10. Restart the devices on which the button programming was copied on.
The shortcut button programming has now been copied on the selected devices.
Please feel free to contact our technical support team at Service@cloudli.com or at 1-877-258-VOIP (8647) if you have any question.